DRIRE

You are an english-speaking person, you want to communicate with french TVR enthousiast, leave a message on the board...

jsb

DRIRE

Message par jsb »

I think a lot of TVR owners would like to read an EU Directive (2007/C 68/04) which clearly states a vehicle that has passed a National Type Approval (Reception National par type) in the EU Para 3.3.2 should not be subject to a second approval in another EU country, as stated in para 3.3.2 b. So for me this means that the DRIRE must accept test carriecd out in UK and therefore do not require the car to go to UTAC at 2000€ but simply have a check by the DRIRE and MOT in France to confirm it is fit for the road. This will mean changing the lights and maybe the speedo.

What I'm talking about is what the DRIRE call Reception Titre Isole

There are a couple of cars already done this with a full spec from TVR Motor Company.

I see no reason why the DRIRE should stop this and in my mind they are not meeting EU regs.

By the way the copy I have is the French version need I say more.

Happy hunting guys and I will still keep at them. :roll: :roll: :pirate:
jsb

Re: DRIRE

Message par jsb »

Sorry forgot to say that VCA in doc VCA004 are actually talking with UTAC in para 3.3. It states that arrangements have been agreed, also, to accept technical reports from certain Germain TUC,s and from the French Technical Service UTAC.

Wow they are talking !!! maybe we can get our TVR in France, And why not I ask? :pirate:
Répondre