2500 m bodywork

You are an english-speaking person, you want to communicate with french TVR enthousiast, leave a message on the board...

D Don

2500 m bodywork

Message par D Don »

Ok..so ive decieded to keep the m and have bit the bullet and started to grind out the cracks etc and fill with new glass.
Has anyone got any pointers for me about using cellulose paint on fiberglass?(bear in mind that i have never done a full respray before)
Also can someone post a picture of the bonnet catches how the bracket is glassed into the bonnet?
one more question,has anyone fitted bullet door mirrors to their m if so can you see ok through the passenger side mirror?
thanks for any comments
english2

Re: 2500 m bodywork

Message par english2 »

I think you'll have more luck getting a reply if you post on the PH TVR classics forum...
cheers
Robin
D Don

Message par D Don »

Thanks Robin
petit-a-petit
Voiture(s) : Les portes vont toujours par deux....

Message par petit-a-petit »

You'r wrong, English2 :wink: ..frenchies (actually belgians) answers to questions
There is no problem using cellulose paint on fiberglass after you have painted it with a primer, just keep in mind that the perfect glazing finish result depends on how you prepared the surface.
Concerning the bullet side mirrors, there are some fitted with convex lens giving a better rearvue than the flat one, ..sorry I don't remember the name of the provider, try Angloparts..
My side mirrors (not bullet)are fitted on the doors and I can say that the passenger don't interfere with the vue, unless it whould be a She with huge expressive upperbody advantages, if you see what I mean :lol:
I'll post soon pictures of the inner front of my bonnet ...
Regards :wink:
D Don

Message par D Don »

Thanks for that.All i need is the passenger to get the right possition for the mirror!!!!!(dont tell the wife!!)
I might now be swaying towards the porche style mirror
Répondre