French Registration

You are an english-speaking person, you want to communicate with french TVR enthousiast, leave a message on the board...

netdream

French Registration

Message par netdream »

Hi all
I am the owner of a UK plated 4.3 Griffith 1992 - I would like to register the car in France - It is currenty with a UK V5 -
Can I be pointed in the correct direction and understand for this year of car the necessary process.

Thanks in advance for any input
frog
Voiture(s) : Cerbera 4.5, R.Rover Sport 4.2 V8, Mitsu. Pajero

Re: French Registration

Message par frog »

Hi, your best bet is to contact Arnaud at univers motors in the north of France. You could try yourself, however you'll need lots of patience, good grasp of French to deal with the authorities, etc... even french people rarely try by themselves.
This is particularly relevant to the griffith which never had EU type approval unlike a few chimaeras and will therefore need the equivalent of an SVA but more complex.
ATTENTION! Piloter une TVR peut créer exaltation,palpitations,essoufflement,flux sanguin augmenté et même une perte de contrôle de la vessie. Il est possible que votre égo se gonfle et que le sexe opposé trouve le pilote plus attrayant. Les Edgar (trad.)
netdream

Re: French Registration

Message par netdream »

Thank you for the reply - I made contact with your recommendation and have sent over he V5 details so they can determine how complex a process the registration change will be, and more importantly how expensive !
They seemed very happy to help
Répondre