Registration of a TVR350i in France.

You are an english-speaking person, you want to communicate with french TVR enthousiast, leave a message on the board...

Mark

Registration of a TVR350i in France.

Message par Mark »

Hello,

I would like to register my TVR 350i in France. Can anybody give me any help or advice. I've used the FFVE for an older car already, but the TVR is only 25 years old.

Many thanks,

Mark.
sd1driver

Re: Registration of a TVR350i in France.

Message par sd1driver »

v8 3.9 - L6 2.6SU - V6 2.8 cologne
Mon occupation TVRienne => viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5293
Mark

Message par Mark »

Hello,

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, I'm not authorized to read it. Do I have to join and become a member of your club?

Cheers,

Mark.
peedeebee
Voiture(s) : Griff 500SE,Cerbera Sp6,996 C2,Panam GTS,Mini 1275

Message par peedeebee »

Me too
gibus3579
Site Admin
Voiture(s) : Civic EG9

Message par gibus3579 »

now you can see it
din

Message par din »

Hi there

Would it be possible for me to get authorisation to view this page?

Cheers
Alan.B

Message par Alan.B »

Just as a matter of interrest is it possible to register a TVR 350i in France. Or is it only possible when they are 30 Years old on carte grise Collection
Alan
Kasteel

Message par Kasteel »

Hi All,

Not yet a TVR owner but it is coming close. Will be looking at a Chim 400 '93 model next week when back in UK.
If all goes well I will eventually have to face registration in France.
Have looked on the net and found some interesting but conflicting info. and thought I would check these pages to find some guidance/tips on registering a TVR in France. Most grateful if anyone has a successful route they can suggest. I too have used FFVE but that was for registering my aged MG and not possible with the Chim.

Tried the link suggested on here but found I was unauthorised. Was there a means of connecting?

Fingers crossed the car will turn out to be as good as it appears.

Kasteel
frog
Voiture(s) : Cerbera 4.5, R.Rover Sport 4.2 V8, Mitsu. Pajero

Message par frog »

Hi, not sure which link you're referring to, but if it is a link to the homologation sub-forum, you need to add yourself to the appropriate group in your control panel / user profile.
ATTENTION! Piloter une TVR peut créer exaltation,palpitations,essoufflement,flux sanguin augmenté et même une perte de contrôle de la vessie. Il est possible que votre égo se gonfle et que le sexe opposé trouve le pilote plus attrayant. Les Edgar (trad.)
Kasteel

Message par Kasteel »

Thanks Frog, that's the link I was referring to. Did as you suggested then got the message "Module not accessible" . Perhaps its just me and computers! Any other way of accessing info on TVR registration in France anyone?
frog
Voiture(s) : Cerbera 4.5, R.Rover Sport 4.2 V8, Mitsu. Pajero

Message par frog »

The forum's software was updated recently, maybe a byproduct of the upgrade.
I suggest you ask in the Wedge forum for help in French if you can, or contact the administrator for support ([email protected]).
ATTENTION! Piloter une TVR peut créer exaltation,palpitations,essoufflement,flux sanguin augmenté et même une perte de contrôle de la vessie. Il est possible que votre égo se gonfle et que le sexe opposé trouve le pilote plus attrayant. Les Edgar (trad.)
Alan.B

Message par Alan.B »

I have already registered 2 Lotus Elans and 3 TVRs in the past. So for me i understand the procedure and paperwork.
You need to be careful that the cars conform exactly to original specification when their Type Approval/ Homologation was done.
On a TVR 1600M that i sold recently i put the car back to original specification e.g. one Weber Carb and new original spec Camshaft.
When i do the registration for a 350i it will be to original Type Approval/Homologation specification.
Alan
Alan
Répondre